Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives background material on the theory of Laplace transforms, together with a fairly comprehensive list of methods that are available at the current time. Computer programs are included for those methods that perform consistently well on a wide range of Laplace transforms. Operational methods have been used for over a century to solve problems such as ordinary and partial differential equations.
- Author(s)Alan M. Cohen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- Series TitleNumerical Methods and Algorithms
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.