All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing the theme of the first, this second volume continues the study of the uses and techniques of numerical experimentation in the solution of PDEs. It includes topics such as initial-boundary-value problems, a complete survey of theory and numerical methods for conservation laws, and numerical schemes for elliptic PDEs. The author stresses the use of techlogy and graphics throughout for both illustration and analysis.
- Author(s)J. W. Thomas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- Series TitleTexts in Applied Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight884 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.