All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionFor readers with some competence in PDE solution properties, this book offers an interdisciplinary approach to problems occurring in natural environmental media: the hydrosphere, atmosphere, cryosphere, lithosphere, biosphere and iosphere. It presents two major discretization methods: Finite Difference and Finite Element, plus a section on practical approaches to ill-posed problems. The blend of theory, analysis, and implementation practicality supports solving and understanding complicated problems.
- Author(s)Daniel R. Lynch
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2010
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight960 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.