All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionNumerical Semigroups is the first mograph devoted exclusively to the development of the theory of numerical semigroups. This concise, self-contained text is accessible to first year graduate students, giving the full background needed for readers unfamiliar with the topic. Researchers will find the tools presented useful in producing examples and counterexamples in other fields such as algebraic geometry, number theory, and linear programming.
- Author(s)J.C. Rosales,P. A. Garcia-Sanchez
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- Series TitleDevelopments in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight990 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.