All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNumicon builds a deep understanding of maths through a multi-sensory approach, developing children's fluency, reasoning and problem-solving. The Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 4 Explore More Copymasters contain activities that can be sent home with children. These activities offer further opportunities to practise and discuss maths in a fun, engaging way. The book of copymasters contains double-page spreads linked to topics from the Teaching Resource Handbook, offering an opportunity for children to practise and discuss maths outside of the classroom. Short, simple instructions guide parents through the text and provide support for them as they help their children to complete the activities.
- Author(s)Romey Tacon,Ruth Atkinson,Val Willmott
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width210 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.