About this product
- DescriptionNumicon builds a deep understanding of maths through a multi-sensory approach, developing children's fluency, reasoning and problem-solving. The Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 5 Explorer Progress Book B supports the activities in the Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 5 Teaching Resource Handbook and is a great assessment tool, allowing you to gather evidence of children's achievements. This pack contains 30 copies of Numicon Number, Pattern and Calculating 5 Explorer Progress Book B. The book contains fun and engaging activities for children to complete. Each activity links to a topic from the Teaching Resource Handbook, offering you opportunities to assess individual children's understanding and monitor progress. Children have the freedom to record their answers in their own way, allowing you to see their thinking. The use of real-life contexts allows you to assess children's ability to apply their mathematical learning when faced with 'n-routine' problems.
- Author(s)Jayne Campling,Tony Wing,Victoria Ludlow
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2015
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1996 g
- Width203 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Contained items statementContains 30 copies of Paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.