All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for the scientists, engineers, programmers, or analysts looking for a high-quality, open source mathematical library. Kwledge of Python is assumed. Also, some affinity, or at least interest, in mathematics and statistics is required. However, I have provided brief explanations and pointers to learning resources.
- Author BiographyIvan Idris has an MSc in experimental physics. His graduation thesis had a strong emphasis on applied computer science. After graduating, he worked for several companies as a Java developer, data warehouse developer, and QA Analyst. His main professional interests are business intelligence, big data, and cloud computing. Ivan enjoys writing clean, testable code and interesting technical articles. He is the author of NumPy Beginner's Guide, NumPy Cookbook, Learning NumPy Array, and Python Data Analysis. You can find more information about him and a blog with a few examples of NumPy at http://ivanidris.net/wordpress/.
- Author(s)Ivan Idris
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.