All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an illustrated text to incorporate speaking Latin into the study of Latin. Through rich drawings by the author, students are provided situations common to the classroom and their lives in which to speak to one ather, along with clues and vocabulary necessary for basic conversations. The guided conversations feel safe to the students so to allow oral practice and in developing increased comprehension. The illustrations make the book appear friendly . New to the new edition: - Five new chapters - Handy words and phrases list covering such topics as animals, colors, sports, and food - Additional grammar tes and activities for each chapter - Redesigned vocabulary lists in some chapters - Brief explanation on the Roman calendar - Complete chart on numbers with four different forms (Cardinal, Ordinal, Distributive, and Adverb) - Extra suggestion boxes - Expanded appendix Complete FREE online downloadable interactive software available.
- Author BiographyThomas McCarthy has degrees in Latin and Classical Studies. He teaches English at St. Catherine's Girl's High School in Matsuyama, Japan..
- Author(s)Thomas McCarthy
- PublisherFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationMA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight338 g
- Width4 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.55
- AU $35.31Trending at AU $51.32
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $26.21Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $35.56Trending at AU $40.90
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $17.41Trending at AU $22.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.