All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArchitecture can inspire young children; the very shape and form of a daycare center can t only stimulate their imagination but can help children form strong relationships and help promote development. This design guide presents all the elements of building design that combine to create the very best environment for young children and the people who work with them, including building materials, multi-functional spaces and design scaled to suit small children.
- Author BiographyMark Dudek is a Research Fellow at the School of Architecture, University of Sheffield and is a practising architect. Mark runs his own London-based architectural practice, Mark Dudek Architects.
- Author(s)Mark Dudek
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArchitectural Press
- Content Note123 colour illustrations, 30 colour line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.