All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKids can enjoy math and reading through some of the most beloved nursery rhymes of all time. This workbook promotes: Addition & subtraction Alphabet writing & recognition Patterning Phonics Reading comprehension Sentence building * Classic rhymes: Little Miss Muffet, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Jack Be Nimble, and more * Includes letter tracing sheets, counting games, and letter recognition games * Rhyming words, songs, and classic tongue twisters introduce phonics and math concepts * A certificate of completion ends each section * Perforated pages for easy removal Education.com workbooks offer thematic content to actively engage children and provide them with fun-filled, memorable learning experiences. Written by teachers and based on subjects educators consider important, these workbooks have been tested by millions of educators and countless hours of classroom use: 1 in 4 U.S. teachers rely on Education.com material. See more Education.com workbooks at www.doverpublications.com
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight499 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.