All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNursery Writing is a series of graded activity books using the appealing character of Eddy the teddy to help young children learn letters, sounds and simple words. Book 5 includes: correct formation of the letters q/z and x/y, the sounds made by these letters at the start of a word, matching and tracking letters, three-letter words.
- Author(s)Kathryn Linaker
- PublisherSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleNursery Writing
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Weight68 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.