Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionAll the information you need, right at your fingertips! Quick access to essential drug information for pediatric patients is available with the portable, pocket-sized Delmar's MINI GUIDE TO PEDIATRIC DRUGS.
- Author BiographyFormer positions have included Dean, School of Pharmacy, West Virginia Univ.; Associate Dean for Professional Programs, School of Pharmacy, Purdue Univ.; and, Adjunct Professor of Pharmacology, Indiana University School of Medicine. George is a current member of the American Society of Health System Pharmacists, American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, and American Pharmacists Association. Recently completed a six-year term as a member of the Board of Directors, Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education.
- Author(s)George Spratto
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2009
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight160 g
- Width76 mm
- Height138 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.