All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the relevant kwledge and skills essential for effective care for people living with long-term conditions, this book covers everything from the impact of long-term conditions across the lifespan and the therapeutic relationship to symptom management, case management and advance care planning. All activities, scenarios and case studies have been updated in light of the 6 Cs agenda to reflect the contemporary landscape of care, and to bring in recommendations from the Francis Report. With integrated care and partnership working as themes within the book, it w includes more on the shift to community-based care and considers the complexity of mental health and how it may be affected by physical conditions.
- Author BiographyJane Nicol is a registered nurse and Senior Lecturer at the University of Worcester. During her career she has worked across a range of clinical settings in both primary and secondary care, enabling her to develop a broad knowledge and skill base. She currently teaches both pre-registration nursing students, international nursing students, post registration nurses and other healthcare professionals at the University of Worcester. Jane's main teaching focus is the care and management of people living with long term conditions and palliative and end of life care. Her particular areas of interest are interpersonal and intrapersonal skills, and the importance of these in allowing nurses to develop positive relationships with the people for whom they care.
- Author(s)Jane Nicol
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.