All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDecision-making is a key skill for today's nurses. Nursing: Decision-Making Skills for Practice is an essential guide for student nurses that prepares them to make effective decisions on the ward and in the community. This new title in the Prepare for Practice series details the fundamental kwledge and skills needed to make good decisions across a variety of nursing areas: from involving patients in decision making, to using the best evidence in care planning. Case studies, activities, and exercises ensure that theories of decision-making are brought into real-world nursing situations . Evidence-based and with links to core NMC competencies throughout, this textbook will help undergraduate and qualified nurses to make confident decisions and boost their academic, personal, and professional development.
- Author BiographyKaren Holland is Series Editor of the Prepare for Practice series. She has extensive experience in nurse education and practice and has co-authored numerous nursing textbooks. Karen is also Editor of the journal Nurse Education in Practice (Elsevier). She has a commitment to learning and teaching at all levels and is leading an evidence -based approach to education development in Salford School of Nursing and Midwifery. Debbie Roberts is is an experienced nurse lecturer who teaches both pre-registration students and qualified nurses, she has written several peer reviewed papers and chapters in nursing text books relating to teaching and learning in nursing. She gained her Doctorate (PhD) in the field of nursing education, focusing on peer learning in practice.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePrepare for Practice
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width180 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDebbie Roberts,Professor Karen Holland
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.