Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care by Betty J. Ackley, Gail B. Ladwig (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $61.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUse this convenient resource to formulate nursing diagses and create individualized care plans! Updated with the most recent NANDA-I approved nursing diagses, Nursing Diagsis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 9th Edition shows you how to build customized care plans using a three-step process: assess, diagse, and plan care. It includes suggested nursing diagses for over 1,300 client symptoms, medical and psychiatric diagses, diagstic procedures, surgical interventions, and clinical states. Authors Elizabeth Ackley and Gail Ladwig use Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) and Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC) information to guide you in creating care plans that include desired outcomes, interventions, patient teaching, and evidence-based rationales.
- Author(s)Betty J. Ackley,Gail B. Ladwig
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date11/05/2016
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight1542 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.