All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2008, in an effort to provide helpful information to consumers and improve provider quality, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) developed and implemented the Five-Star Quality Rating System (Five-Star System). The Five-Star System assigns each nursing home an overall rating and three component ratingshealth inspections, staffing, and quality measuresbased on the extent to which the nursing home meets CMSs quality standards and other measures. The rating scale ranges from one to five stars, with more stars indicating higher quality. This book examines how CMS developed and implemented the Five-Star System and what key methodological decisions were made during development; the circumstances under which CMS considers modifying the Five-Star System; and the extent to which CMS has established plans to help ensure it achieves its goals for the Five-Star System.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight154 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byCecilia Wade
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.