All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNursing Law and Ethics explores a variety of key legal and ethical issues in nursing practice using a thought-provoking and holistic approach. It addresses both what the law requires and what is right, and explores whether these two are always the same. The book provides an overview of the legal, ethical and professional dimensions of nursing, followed by exploration of key issues in greater depth. This edition features updated legislation and new material on patient safety. * Key topics are accompanied by both a legal and an ethical perspective, covering both law and ethics * Case examples throughout place concepts in a real-life context * Written by experts in the field and includes contributions from leading nurses, lawyers and ethicists Accessible, relevant, and comprehensive, this title is ideal for pre- and post-registration nurses.
- Author BiographyJohn Tingle is Head of International Development and Reader in Health Law at Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University. Alan Cribb is Professor of Bioethics and Education at King s College London and Director of the Centre for Public Policy Research.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight868 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlan Cribb,John Tingle
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.