Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNursing Leadership covers contemporary concepts in leadership and management and their application to nursing practice. In addition to covering the fundamentals, a wide range of current topics are addressed including: change management, contemporary approaches to nursing care delivery developing research based practice; cultural change processes; shared governance; development quality of work life issues; quality work environments; and industrial relations. Nursing Leadership provides a fresh invative approach to the topic and is designed to stimulate interest in theory and concepts as well as providing the reader with strategies that can be readily tested and applied in practice.
- Author(s)Debra Jackson,John Daly,Sandra Speedy
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleYear Books
- Place of PublicationMarrickville, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Noteill
- Weight1000 g
- Width173 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.