All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionNursing Models: Applications in Practice provides a comprehensive and user-friendly explanation of the major nursing models that influence nursing practices today. It focuses on in-depth applications of nursing models to many areas of nursing practice and shows how models can influence the way nurses think and act and how the patients, their families and communities can be enhanced as a result. The book selects key nursing models and provides a detailed description and critique of each in sufficient detail and clarity for both beginners and advanced readers. It explores in-depth the theoretical application to practice of nursing models, provides clinical case studies as well as literature reviews of use of the models in practice and in research. This book also provides a teaching instrument that is greatly needed in nursing education in both academic and clinical settings. Readers will obtain a more comprehensive view of theory-based practice by comparing how each model approaches given clinical situations in settings from the hospital to the home and community.
- Author(s)Hugh P. McKenna,John R. Cutcliffe,Kristiina Hyrkas
- PublisherMark Allen Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuay Books,a division of Mark Allen Publishing Ltd
- Weight502 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.