Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $88.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of this highly successful text is an ideal resource for practitioners from all disciplines working in a wide range of care settings for older people. It conveys the depth of kwledge needed to develop the complex and sometimes delicate skills required for nursing interventions and support of older people. It takes an evidence-based and person-centred approach to understanding and meeting older people's needs as well as problems that nurses and other practitioners deal with every day, such as pain, immobility, breathlessness, eating and drinking. This edition has been extensively rewritten by subject experts from nursing, social work, physiotherapy, gerontology and sociology. The 34 chapters are organised in four sections, which cover: ageing and old age; policy change and the contexts of care; nursing older people: independence, automy and self-fulfilment; and current issues and reflections on caring for older people.
- Author(s)Fiona M. Ross,Sally J. Redfern
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication22/09/2005
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note75 ills.
- Weight1719 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.