All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book answers all your students' questions on the nursing research process. Restructured to follow their progress from being a vice nurse researcher to an experienced one, it gives them the kwledge to understand evidence-based practice and critical appraisal and to succeed in their own projects. Key features of the book are: * Updated practical coverage of key methods such as conducting a survey and a section on the Research Excellence Framework * International research examples in action * Reflective exercises *A companion website including access to journal articles and flashcards. It is essential reading for nursing undergraduates, postgraduates and all new researchers.
- Author BiographyPam Moule is Professor of Health Services Research and Director of the Centre for Health and Clinical Research at the University of the West of England, Bristol. Pam is engaged in a number of research and evaluation projects across a range of health care environments, supported by a variety of funders. Pam delivers research methods education, supervises undergraduate and masters level dissertations, and supports Doctoral students in the fields of leadership, learning and workforce. Pam has a number of publications in a range of nursing and medical journals and has published four textbooks. Pam is on the editorial board of Nurse Education Today and reviews papers for a number of nursing and health care journals.
- Author(s)Helen Aveyard,Margaret Goodman,Pam Moule
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight821 g
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.