All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning about research can be a daunting task. Kader Parahoo's bestselling Nursing Research guides beginners gently but thoroughly, as well as presenting new debates and perspectives to those with some research experience. This latest edition includes three timely new chapters on qualitative methods, introducing grounded theory, phemelogy and ethgraphy. It integrates the discussion of evidence-based practice throughout, advises on systemic literature reviewing and clearly explains a wealth of methods and skills to support your understanding of research. An explanatory glossary at the end of the book complements Parahoo's accessible writing style, ensuring all readers can get to grips with the kwledge needed to read, comprehend and critique research. This popular book offers a comprehensive introduction to important research concepts, processes and issues. It equips students with the information and skills they need to utilise research throughout study and in everyday practice.
- Author BiographyKader Parahoo is Professor in Nursing and Health Research, School of Nursing and Institute of Nursing Research at the University of Ulster, Coleraine campus, UK.
- Author(s)Kader Parahoo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note4 tables, 10 figures
- Weight856 g
- Width188 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.