Nursing Research Using Ethnography by Springer Publishing Co Inc (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $97.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $806.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEthgraphy is a qualitative research design that focuses on the study of cultural phemena. In this edition, experienced ethgraphy researchers review the rationale behind choosing ethgraphy as a research tool, and describe its key features. They provide directives on how to solve practical problems related to ethgraphy research with the inclusion of nursing examples, and discussion of the current state of the art. This includes a comprehensive plan for conducting studies and a discussion of appropriate measures, ethical considerations, and potential problems. This concise, how to guide to conducting ethgraphy research is part of seven-book nursing series, Qualitative Designs and Methods, that focuses on qualitative methodologies. The series will be of direct aid to vice nurse researchers and specialists seeking to develop or enhance their competency in a particular design, graduate educators and students in qualitative research courses, research sections in larger hospitals, and in-service educators and students. Included are examples of published ethgraphy nursing research. Key Features:* Includes examples of state-of-the-art ethgraphy nursing research with content analysis* Presents a comprehensive plan for conducting studies and appropriate measures, ethical considerations, and potential challenges* Describes theoretical underpinnings, key features, and development level* Written by ethgraphy researchers from around the world
- Author BiographyMary de Chesnay, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN, is Professor and former Director of Kennesaw State University, USA, School of Nursing, GA. Previous appointments include Interim Director, KSU Clinics at MUST Ministries, GA; Acting Dean, Seattle University, College of Nursing, where she also held an Endowed Chair as Professor; Professor and Dean, Duquesne University, School of Nursing, where she also served as First Chair, PHD Program and Professor and Chair, Department of Research, Clemson University, School of Nursing. She has received 13 research grants and, in addition to the Qualitative Designs and Methods series, has authored two books: Sex Trafficking: A Clinical Guide for Nurses (Springer Publishing-an AJN Book of the Year) ) and the AJN Book of the Year Award winner, Caring for the Vulnerable: Perspectives in Nursing Theory, Practice and Research, now in its 3rd edition. Dr. de Chesnay has published 21 journal articles in Qualitative Health Research, Journal of Nursing Management, International Journal of Medicine & Law, and others. She is former editorial board member of Dimensions in Psychiatric Nursing, Advanced Practice in Nursing Quarterly, and Advances in Nursing Science. Currently she is a reviewer for American Journal of Nursing, Qualitative Health Research, Journal of Advanced Nursing, Advances in Nursing Science, and Journal of Professional Nursing. Dr. de Chesnay is a noted expert on qualitative research and a founding member and first Vice President of the Southern Nursing Research Society.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleQualitative Designs and Methods in Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMary De Chesnay
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.