All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor Ebony Swann life is stifling; her mother reads her diary, her father is cold. Her only sanctuary is her room. Following successful exam results she seems set for a career in banking, but that soon comes to an end through the stifling atmosphere of the bank and incompetence. So which way forward? The purchase of a dog helps; 'Prince' fills the loving void kept at arms' length by her parents. Through Prince she can engage with the world. And it is through this door of connection that Ebony experiences a chance encounter in a local wood, an encounter that will change her life and set her on a road of her own choosing. In Nursing a Reputation Patricia Rose delivers a gentle vel of change in which a young woman moves from introspection to a career where the wellbeing of others comes first.
- Author BiographyPatricia has a medical background having worked as a practice nurse for many years. Her love of the countryside and animals is strongly portrayed in this novel. She frequently uses this as a backdrop in another of her hobbies which is photography. Patricia is also a keen supporter of musical theatre.
- Author(s)Patricia Rose
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight145 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.52
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.