All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nursing and Midwifery Student's Clinical Midwifery Survival Guide is a small pocket-sized guide providing quick reference to useful information needed for the care of low risk midwifery clients. It has been written specifically for nursing students and beginning practice midwives.
- Author(s)Judith Applegarth,Kerry Reid-Searl,Lorna Moxham,Meredith Lovegrove,Trudy Dwyer
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2012
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.