All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis book categorizes the young generation into three categories: Youth in General (Young People), Youth-at-Risk and Young Offenders. Besides describing how they should be perceived and introducing some concerned indigeus studies, how they should be worked with / disposed locally are suggested. Some current juvenile justice issues are discussed near the end.
- Author BiographyFrancis Wing-lin Lee is an associate professor in the Department of Social Work and Social Administration in the University of Hong Kong. He has been involving in social work education in Hong Kong for over twenty years. His areas of specialty and research interest include groupwork with young people, individual work and groupwork with 'youth-at-risk' and young offenders, youth services, causes of juvenile delinquency, treatment programmes for young offenders, policing and criminology.
- Author(s)Francis Wing-lin Lee
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.