All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionWhen teachers consider young children's individual learning styles, they foster children's inclinations to learn, explore, and grow. This book investigates the meaning and importance of recognizing and supporting young children's dispositions to learn with Reggio-inspired ideas and National Association for the Education of Young Children early learning standards.
- Author BiographySara Wilford, MSEd, MEd, is the program director of the Art of Teaching Graduate Program at Sarah Lawrence College. A former nursery school and public primary-grades teacher, she joined the Sarah Lawrence College psychology faculty as director of the Early Childhood Center and taught undergraduate courses connecting educational theory and practice.
- Author(s)Sara Wilford,Sarah Wilford
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.