All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 40 artist contributors are featured in this first installment of a series from the founder of the popular blog.
- Author BiographyOver 40 artist contributors to Nuthin' but Mech blogspot are featured in this first installment of a series. Founder of the blogspot, Lorin Wood is so passionate about Mecha design that he created a nook of cyberspace to dedicate to the talent that he found among his colleagues. Currently with Gearbox, Lorin has been involved with the development of games Aliens: Colonial Marines, Borderlands as well as Borderlands 2. Prior to joining Gearbox in 2007, Lorin worked with major studios such as Walt Disney Pictures, 20th Century Fox and Warner Independent Pictures.
- PublisherDesign Studio Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationCulver City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Studio Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- nklsrh25 Jul, 2014by
Excellent collection of artwork, presented really well!
High-quality artwork based on a collection of sketches and renderings on an art-blog. Totally worth the money to see these art pieces in the physical world. Really clean, polished presentation of a variety of art styles.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65