All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Nutribullet Recipes offers a fresh take, literally, on how we consume our food. Sure, we've always sauteed, boiled or steamed our vegetables, but are we really getting the nutrients our bodies' needs? A significant portion of those nutrients disappear during these processes. Fruits provide us with essential vitamins, but how many bananas, apples and strawberries can you really eat in order to give your body its needed nutrients. Will you always have the stomach to eat as much you really need? This Nutribullet Recipe Book will answer these dilemmas by providing you an easy reference on how to consume your fruits and vegetables - raw and extracted. Nutrient extraction is thing like blending or juicing the fruits and vegetables out. The Nutribullet, a device which extracts the essential nutrients from your fruits and vegetables, ensures you get your recommended dose of vitamins and nutrients, it's as if you ate them raw but without the struggles of chewing. What you get is a tasty shake, slush or smoothie offering your body with all the essential nutrients in an easy-to-consume form. So, for who is this Nutribullet Natural Healing Foods Book?
- It is for people who wish to lose weight and t have to struggle with bland-tasting foods. Even Nutribullet-processed vegetables will taste great!
- It is for diabetics who constantly struggles with their sweet tooth and spikes in insulin levels. The Nutribullet recipes present some delicious and sweet-tasting smoothies using natural sweeteners like honey.
- It is for people who continuously struggle with balancing their metabolism and detoxifying their bodies.
- It is for people who deal with both chronic and lifetime medical conditions. The recipes provide natural and holistic healing that can aid with doctor-prescribed medications.
- It is for parents whose kids do t like their vegetables and fruits but believes these are food sources one can't t have in the table.
- Author(s)Gordon Rock
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.78
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.