All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis is your guide to consuming the right foods at the right time for optimal results! Drawing from the experience of top athletes, Nutrient Timing for Peak Performance combines the latest research and practical advice to show you how to create the perfect plan to reach your goals! Apply the easy to use principles and follow the sample meal plans to learn how nutrients can maximize your performance. Increase energy, speed recovery, improve strength training and minimize injury to gain the ultimate advantage!
- Author BiographyHeidi Skolnik, MS, CDN, FACSM, is the president of Nutrition Conditioning, Inc., a nutrition consulting practice. She has master's degrees in exercise science and human nutrition. She is also a New York State certified nutritionist, a fellow with the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), and a certified ACSM health fitness instructor. Andrea Chernus, MS, RD, CDE, is a registered dietitian and New York State certified dietitian and nutritionist. She holds a master's degree in nutrition and exercise physiology from Columbia University in New York.
- Author(s)Andrea Chernus,Heidi Skolnik
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white halftones
- Weight531 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.