All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNutrients, Dietary Supplements, and Nutriceuticals: Cost Analysis Versus Clinical Benefits provides the most current, concise, scientific appraisal and ecomic analysis (costs vs. benefit) of nutritional supplements and bioactive components (nutriceuticals) of foods in improving the quality of life. It fills a much-needed gap to have a single volume provide a sypsis of cost analysis of dietary supplements and nutritional products as well as therapies for treatment and prevention of disease. Chapters include emerging fields of science and important discoveries relating to early stages of new nutriceuticals in cancer prevention, prior to clinical trials. Written by international and national standing leaders in the field, Nutrients, Dietary Supplements, and Nutriceuticals: Cost Analysis Versus Clinical Benefits is essential reading for nutritionists, pharmacologists, health care professionals, research scientists, cancer workers, pathologists, molecular and cellular biochemists, physicians, general practitioners as well as those interested in diet and nutrition in disease resistance via immune regulation.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNutrition and Health
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note62 colour tables, biography
- Weight1152 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJoe K. Gerald,Ronald R. Watson,Victor R. Preedy
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.47Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.