Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Todd demonstrates first that our diet is t only deficient and why, but that it cant be made adequate without supplementation. He explains the concept of free radical pathology in simple, understandable terms, and shows how elevated blood cholesterol is the result of the body's attempt to neutralize the destructive free radicals. Cholesterol is a friend, rather than an enemy, and selected vitamins and minerals effectively neutralize free radicals and thus allow cholesterol levels to drop. There is reason, Dr. Todd concludes, that our rmal life span shouldn't be about 120 years. Concisely written, this book is aimed squarely at the people who are increasingly concerned about their health, and accept responsibility for their own destiny. It is without a doubt the best book on health and nutrition ever written for a growing health-conscious population.
- Author(s)Gary Price Todd
- PublisherWhitford Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/03/1990
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationAtglen, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitford Press,U.S.
- Weight320 g
- Width133 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.