All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionReach your diet and nutritional goals with NUTRITION NOW, 8th Edition! Understanding the basic principles of nutrition and its impacts on your health can lead to better choices and more successful diet planning w and throughout your lifetime. Chapters cover nutrition basics such as diet planning, the macronutrients, vitamins and minerals, exercise, pregnancy and lactation, global issues, and much more. NUTRITION NOW organizes content into easy-to-read, manageable units that help you focus on the concepts while applying what you have learned to your own life.
- Author BiographyJudith E. Brown is a nutrition researcher, writer and speaker who provides consultation services to the food and pharmaceutical industries, and government health programs. As a Professor Emeritus of the Division of Epidemiology and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Minnesota, she successfully obtained and completed large, competitively funded research grants related to nutrition and health. Her areas of expertise include scientific advising on new product development, advising on product evaluation studies, public speaking to professional groups, consumer-oriented publications on topics specific to health and nutrition, and expert opinion papers on safety and efficacy of nutrients, neutraceuticals, and fortified products. Dr. Brown has more than 30 years of instructional experience in the field of nutrition. She has also been involved with writing for several years and has written more than one hundred research articles for publications. She is the author of NUTRITION THROUGH THE LIFE CYCLE, THIRD EDITION (Wadsworth, 2008). An avid researcher and an exceptional writer and teacher, Judy Brown is one of the most influential and respected authors in the field.
- Author(s)Judith Brown
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width230 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.