All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNutrition Policy in Canada, 1870-1939 examines the beginnings and early evolution of nutrition policy developments, mainly at the federal level, from the late nineteenth century to the beginning of the Second World War. It outlines the development of a national system of food safety and surveillance, the federal government's early policy focus on infant feeding, and the factors leading to the establishment of a national dietary standard.
- Author BiographyAleck S. Ostry holds a Canada Research Chair and is Associate Professor in the Faculty of Human and Social Development at the University of Victoria, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Aleck Samuel Ostry
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2006
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note9 figures, 6 tables
- Weight331 g
- Width4039 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.