Nutrition Simplified: A Realistic 7 Step Workbook to Jump Start Your Metabolism by R D Betsy Markle (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNutrition Simplified is a realistic step by step workbook and easy to implement resource guide written by an experienced nutritionist. It includes meal and snack plans, shopping lists, eating out guide, and much more. If you are motivated to improve your nutrition and health but t sure where to start, this workbook contains invaluable information outlined in a way that yields success. After a 30 day trial centered around the workbook, participants had significant improvements in health: 69% Reduction in Heartburn 60% Improvement in Brain Clarity 59% Improvement in Falling Asleep 56% Improvement in Energy 53% Reduction in Bloating 50% Reduction in Gas 49% Improvement in Mood 46% Improvement in Sleeping Through the Night 44% Reduction in Headaches 42% Reduction in Loose Bowels 33% Reduction in Constipation 26% Improvement in Joint Pain
- Author BiographyAs a busy business owner and mom, Betsy Markle continually strives for balance, health, and happiness in her everyday life. As I am sure you are aware, this is a difficult and complex task that everyone struggles with. It has driven Betsy to start a healthy meal delivery service and nutrition consulting business, Sunshine Wellness (www.sunshinewellnessinstitute.com), so she can provide her clients with easy to implement and realistic programs and tools for long-term success. As a Registered Dietitian, Holistic Nutritionist, Certified Personal Trainer, and Certified Yoga Instructor, nutrition and exercise have always been a huge part of Betsy's life. Through work and personal experience, she has developed her own successful philosophy and educational tools that are summarized in the Nutrition Simplified workbook and her website, www.SunshineWellnessInstitute.com. Betsy lives happily with her husband and two active children. Her whole family loves the ocean and surfs and swims almost everyday. Betsy also keeps active by practicing and teaching yoga.
- Author(s)R D Betsy Markle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.