All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstand how diet impacts your health with NUTRITION THROUGH THE LIFE CYCLE, Sixth Edition! Based on the latest research available, this text explores the many ways nutrition impacts your growth, development, and rmal functioning as you progress through each stage of life, along with some common ailments that can result from nutritional deficits. Packed with current research and resources to help you build your kwledge base, the text alternates between rmal nutrition and clinical applications, to address each life stage completely. NUTRITION THROUGH THE LIFE CYCLE, Sixth Edition also shares insights of expert authors -- from registered dietitians and other clinical professionals to teachers and researchers -- to help you grasp major concepts and see the truly critical role of nutrition in human health today. Available with InfoTrac Student Collections http: //gocengage.com/infotrac.
- Author BiographyJudith E. Brown is a nutrition researcher, writer and speaker who provides consultation services to the food and pharmaceutical industries, and government health programs. As a Professor Emeritus of the Division of Epidemiology and the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Minnesota, she successfully obtained and completed large, competitively funded research grants related to nutrition and health. Her areas of expertise include scientific advising on new product development, advising on product evaluation studies, public speaking to professional groups, consumer-oriented publications on topics specific to health and nutrition, and expert opinion papers on safety and efficacy of nutrients, neutraceuticals, and fortified products. Dr. Brown has more than 30 years of instructional experience in the field of nutrition. She has also been involved with writing for several years and has written more than one hundred research articles for publications. She is the author of NUTRITION THROUGH THE LIFE CYCLE, THIRD EDITION (Wadsworth, 2008). An avid researcher and an exceptional writer and teacher, Judy Brown is one of the most influential and respected authors in the field.
- Author(s)Judith Brown
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1179 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.