All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionNutrition and Diet in Mepause is a single comprehensive source that will provide readers with an understanding of mepause. Holistic in its approach, this volume is divided into five sections covering psychological, endocrine and lifestyle factors, metabolism and physiology, bone and nutrition, cancer and nutrition, cardiovascular factors and dietary supplements in mepause. In-depth chapters review the potential long term consequences of mepause on the overall health of women, t only at the physical level including hot flushes (flashes) , alterations to the genitourinary system, skin changes, decreased cardiovascular functions, hypertension, headache, back pain, and constipation. Written by international leaders and trendsetters, Nutrition and Diet in Mepause is essential reading for endocrilogists, cardiologists, nutritionists and all health care professionals who are interested in women's health.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleNutrition and Health
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note96 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, 83 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1124 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byCaroline Hollins Martin,Ronald Ross Watson,Victor R. Preedy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.