Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionNutritional Healing: Special Nutrition with the DASH Diet The Nutritional Healing book is about two distinctive diet plans, the Dieting Cookbook which highlights low fat, low carbohydrate, muscle building, weight loss, raw diet, Paleolithic diet, and vegetarian, vegan recipes. The other plan is the DASH Diet. Each of these plans work to provide healthy recipes to help make a good lifestyle change. While the first section focuses specific diets to help with weight loss, the second section focuses on bringing about a healthy blood pressure. All the diets feature healthy whole foods that are nutritious and delicious and enable the planning of the menu for weeks at a time. A sampling of the first section's recipes includes Baked Salmon in the Low Fat Recipes, Egg Frittata in the Low Carbohydrate Recipes, Chopped Steak with Mushroom Sauce in the Muscle Building Recipes, Spicy Stir Fry of Shrimp in the Fish Recipes to Lose Weight, and a Simple Raw Pizza in the Raw Food Diet.
- Author BiographyCo author of Nutritional Healing: Special Nutrition with the DASH Diet.
- Author(s)Keeley Gwin,Toscano Eldora
- PublisherWebnetworks Inc
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWebnetworks Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.