All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Bjork is a columnist and television personality who carries a positive message to the gay community. He pushes back against religious intolerance as he yearns for Adam, the one he's loved since adolescence. The story is narrated by Stephen from his deathbed as he and God review his forty-six-year life. Genre: Gay Christian Fiction Intended for Mature (18+) Readers.
- Author BiographyS. J. Larson, Ph.D., CFP(r), grew up in Nyack, New York. He teaches at Ramapo College of New Jersey. He has published many articles in academic journals; one pertains to the financial and legal disadvantages associated with not being able to marry. He's enjoyed writing this novel. Stephen lives in South Nyack with Robert B. Larson, Esq. They met in 1998 and were legally married in 2011.
- Author(s)S J Larson
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.