CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on the 18 presentations during the 21st workshop on Advances in Analog Circuit Design. Expert designers provide readers with information about a variety of topics at the frontier of analog circuit design, including Nyquist analog-to-digital converters, capacitive sensor interfaces, reliability, variability, and connectivity. This book serves as a valuable reference to the state-of-the-art, for anyone involved in analog circuit research and development.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndrea Baschirotto,Arthur H. M. van Roermund,Michiel Steyaert
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.