Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNystagmus in Infancy and Childhood is a highly-illustrative and thoughtfully written text that provides clinicians and scientists with detailed yet concise information regarding our current understanding, evaluation, and treatments of nystagmus in infancy and childhood. Throughout the text are clinical pearls and narrative observations intended to help the reader appreciate the ermous strides forward in the past 50 years of nystagmus research. Timely and comprehensive, this book is an everything you need to kw resource, and will provide the reader with: - detailed methodologies of investigation, including analysis software, models of the ocular motor system, and current hypotheses regarding ocular motor oscillations - complementary appendices that can be used for special purposes, i.e., as clinical examination sheets, patient information sheets, and algorithm for computer analysis of nystagmus waveforms - new therapeutic approaches, using relevant eye-movement data and mechanisms - a roadmap toward a more rational, data-driven approach to the medical management of infantile nystagmus As the only resource effectively comprising the past 50 years of nystagmus research and therapeutic implications, Nystagmus in Infancy and Childhood will be a comprehensive and invaluable guide to for both clinicians and scientists who care for infants and children with nystagmus.
- Author BiographyRichard W. Hertle MD, FACS, FAAO, FAAP, is Chief of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Director of Adult Motility at The Laboratory of Visual and Ocular Motor Physiology, Children's Hospital Medical Center of Akron, as well as Professor of Ophthalmology at SUMMA Health System, Akron, Ohio and The Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine, Rootstown, OH. Louis F. Dell'Osso, PhD, is Professor of Neurology and Biomedical Engineering at Case Western Reserve University and Laboratory, Louis Stokes Cleveland, VA Medical Center.
- Author(s)Louis F. Dell'Osso,Richard W. Hertle
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight964 g
- Width188 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.