All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new volume offers 50 new Canadian-themed puzzles featuring tricky wordplay and other tests of mental agility. The Mayo Clinic cites crossword puzzles as one way to keep the mind sharp as we age.
- Author BiographyBorn of Canadian parents in Princeton, New Jersey, Dave Macleod moved to Canada in 1975 to study forestry, and in his spare time he learned to construct crosswords. His puzzles have since appeared in Saturday Night Magazine, the Toronto Sun, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times and syndicated to hundreds of websites and publications across the continent. Macleod lives in Nelson, British Columbia. Barbara Olson's love of words has led her to earn a degree in French translation, to write a newspaper column on the joys and pitfalls of the English language, and most recently, to construct crossword puzzles. Her puzzles have appeared in Saturday Night Magazine, The Toronto Sun, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, and have been syndicated to hundreds of websites and publications across the continent. Barbara lives in Nelson, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Barbara Olson,Dave Macleod
- PublisherNightwood Editions
- Date of Publication16/11/2009
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNightwood Editions
- Weight210 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.