All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on Canadian geography, culture, history, politics and trademarks of Canadian identity -- from hockey to swshoes -- Barbara Olson and Dave Macleod create puzzles that rejoice in what it means to be from our home and native land . O Canada Crosswords Book 8 contains 75 cleverly themed puzzles that use Canadian spellings and most importantly a Canadian point of view -- and they promise to both enlighten and amuse, adding to your kwledge about our country while providing hours of entertainment.
- Author BiographyBarbara Olson's love of words has led her to earn a degree in French translation, to write a newspaper column on the joys and pitfalls of the English language, and most recently, to construct crossword puzzles. Her puzzles have appeared in Saturday Night Magazine, The Toronto Sun, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, and have been syndicated to hundreds of websites and publications across the continent. Barbara lives in Nelson, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Barbara Olson,Dave Macleod
- PublisherNightwood Editions
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNightwood Editions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width280 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.