All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story of true friendship, love and happiness. Peter finds out that we really don't kw what we've got until it's gone and sometimes what we are looking for is there all along. Peter also learns to value that his trusty companion is for life and t just for Christmas. Peter used to have such great fun with his prized pet, O.D, the lovable little Shetland sheepdog. When Peter starts to take his furry friend for granted and stops looking after him, O.D decides it's time to take some action so that Peter can learn some valuable lessons.
- Author BiographyAideen O'Donoghue holds a B.A. from University College Galway and is also an NUI, Galway Law, L.LB., graduate. She also obtained an M.A in Business Management from the University of Limerick. An avid reader, she loves a good book. Aideen also likes to travel, experiencing different cultures, loves irish, coffee, good wine, good food, good company, painting, experiencing nature, volunteering or fundraising for charity and to write in her spare time. She is mainly into yoga and running, but walking and cycling feature too. She has a keen interest in drama and has previously taken part in in some Irish language plays at An Taibhdhearc, an Irish speaking theatre in Galway city. Aideen is married to Brian, an engineer and they have two daughters. Odie (O.D), the main instigator, is their family dog and they all live very happily together in a village in Co. Galway, situated on the west coast of Ireland.
- PublisherOrla Kelly Self Publishing Services
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintOrla Kelly Self Publishing Services
- Content Note16 colour and 1 black and white
- Weight113 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.