All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is packed with real word examples. Each major certification topic is covered in a separate chapter, which helps to make understanding of concepts easier. At the end of each chapter, you will find a variety of practice questions to strengthen and test your learning. You will get a feel for the actual SQL Fundamentals I exam by solving practice papers modeled on it. This book is for anyone who needs the essential skills to pass the Oracle Database SQL Fundamentals I exam and use those skills in daily life as an SQL developer or database administrator.
- Author BiographySteve Ries has been an Oracle DBA for 15 years, specializing in all aspects of database administration, including security, performance tuning, and backup and recovery. He is a specialist in Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) and has administered Oracle clustered environments in every version of Oracle since the creation of Oracle Parallel Server. He holds five Oracle certifications as well as the Security+ certification. He currently consults for the Dept of Defense, U.S. Marine Corps, and holds a high-level security clearance. Additionally, Steve has been an adjunct instructor of Oracle technologies at Johnson County Community College for eight years where he teaches classes that prepare students for the Oracle certification exams. He was also a speaker at the 2011 Oracle Open World conference. Steve is an award-winning technical paper writer and the creator of the alt.oracle blog.
- Author(s)Steve Ries
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight786 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.