Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionProduced in partnership with OCR for the 2008 OCR A Level Human Biology specification, thisAS/A2 Student Book is written by an experienced team of Human Biology examiners and teachers. * Packed with summary spreads, exam tips and practice questions, you can be sure this book is tailored to the 2008 specification. * Key definitions and important terms from the specification are included to encourage thorough exam preparation. *How Science Worksis clearly highlighted throughout the book to help students understand the underlying principles of science. * OCR Biology termilogy is used throughout to ensure students are acquainted with the type of vocabulary used in the exams. * Exam tips and practice questions build students' confidence to help them tackle the exam questions.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication12/06/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleOCR GCE Science
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight916 g
- Width220 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.