All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis training guide has been written specifically for the OCR ITQ (IT User Skills) level 2 Word Processing Software, which requires you to use a software application to create and edit text based documents. Each exercise in this guide has been designed to gradually build up your kwledge of Microsoft Word using a simple, user friendly, step-by-step approach. This optional level 2 unit has a credit value of 4, and requires you to select and use a range of intermediate word processing tools and techniques to produce simple documents. This guide provides you with the kwledge and techniques necessary to meet these learning outcomes. Data files to accompany this title are available to download from our website, which allow you to practise the many different software features covered.
- Author(s)CiA Training Ltd.
- PublisherCiA Training Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCiA Training Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.