All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis training guide has been written specifically for the OCR ITQ (IT User Skills) level 3 Database Software, which requires you to use a software application to create and edit a multi table relational database. Each exercise in this guide has been designed to gradually build up your kwledge of Microsoft Access using a simple, user friendly, step-by-step approach. This optional level 3 unit has a credit value of 6, and requires you to demonstrate the skills and kwledge needed to create and maintain multiple tables in a database, link them appropriately and retrieve information using queries and reports. This guide provides you with the kwledge and techniques necessary to meet these learning outcomes. Data files to accompany this title are available to download from our website, which allow you to practise the many different software features covered.
- Author(s)CiA Training Ltd.
- PublisherCiA Training Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCiA Training Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.