CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $22.83Trending at AU $27.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis training guide has been written specifically for the OCR ITQ (IT User Skills) level 3 Presentation Software, which requires you to make best use of presentation software to produce, view and print presentations containing a wide variety of slide content. Each exercise in this guide has been designed to gradually build up your kwledge of Microsoft PowerPoint using a simple, user friendly, step-by-step approach. This optional level 3 unit has a credit value of 6, and requires you to demonstrate the skills and kwledge needed to use a range of advanced presentation software tools to create and edit professional presentations. This guide provides you with the kwledge and techniques necessary to meet these learning outcomes. Data files to accompany this title are available to download from our website, which allow you to practise the many different software features covered.
- Author(s)CiA Training Ltd
- PublisherCiA Training Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCiA Training Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.