OCR Mathematics for GCSE Specification B: 3: Homework Book: Higher Silver & Gold by Michael Handbury, Mark Patmore, Jean Matthews, Howard Baxter, John Jeskins (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.05+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $10.12+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $14.89
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
About this product
- DescriptionOCR Mathematics for GCSE Specification B - Higher Silver and Gold Homework Book has been published to support students and teachers of the OCR course. The resource has been written and edited by experienced examiners and authors, combining their teaching and examining expertise to deliver relevant and meaningful coverage of the course. Each homework book provides complete coverage of relevant Specification B units at Foundation and Higher respectively. The structure and content of the resources allow teachers to prepare students for the final exams in an incremental way as well as across the entire tier. The content also supports delivery of the revised Assessment Objectives including Problem Solving. - Endorsed by OCR for use with Mathematics GCSE Specification B - Full coverage of the topics required by the tiers of the course - Appropriate practice questions - Dedicated student books, teacher's resources, homework books, and online digital assessment and resources.
- Author BiographyBrian Seager is a former Chair of Examiners for a major awarding body as well as an experienced Mathematics teacher, examiner and author. Howard Baxter is a former Head of Maths and Deputy Head and has over 30 years experience working with awarding bodies. Mike Handbury is Head of Maths in Ashfield School, Nottinghamshire and Chief Examiner for a major awarding body. John Jeskins is a former teacher at cheadle and Marple Sixth Form College and chief Examiner, Principal Examiner and Reviser for a major awarding body. Jean Matthews has many years' experience of both teaching and examining at a senior level. She is Chief Examiner, Principal Examiner, and Reviser for a major awarding body. Colin White is Head of Maths at St Josephs School in Launceston, Cornwall. He is also Principal Examiner for a major awarding body.
- Author(s)Howard Baxter,Jean Matthews,John Jeskins,Mark Patmore,Michael Handbury
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleOBMT
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Weight230 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.